Partnership Development Executive (New Business)
I am working alongside a fantastic disability charity who are recruiting a Partnership Development Executive(New Business). Reporting to the Partnership Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in growing the team's net income delivery year on year, assessing and evaluating the corporate fundraising marketplace to maximise short, medium and long-term opportunities for fundraising.
* Play a pivotal role in growing the team's net income delivery year on year, assessing and evaluating the corporate fundraising marketplace to maximise short, medium and long-term opportunities for fundraising
* Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the corporate partnerships market and CSR field, key issues and the ability to develop a competitive edge for fundraising products and initiatives, in line with market expectations.
* Identify, develop and help securing new medium and high value corporate partnerships (encompassing the full corporate fundraising portfolio)
* Write strong, emotive, tailored and compelling proposals, initiate prospecting meetings and develop and deliver winning pitches and presentations, working closely with the Partnership Development Manager and Head of Corporate Partnerships
* Work to individual income targets, managing pipeline and prospect lists accordingly and monitoring conversion rates at each stage of the sales process.
* Ensure effective cultivation, stewardship and stakeholder engagement, utilising senior stakeholders as appropriate.
* Ensure a successful handover of new partnerships to the Account Management team. Including securing partnership contracts and due diligence for all partners.
* Experience of securing five figure sum (minimum) partnerships, ideally in a corporate fundraising capacity
* Proven experience of building long-term effective relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
* Demonstrable experience of project management and cross-organisational working
* Significant experience of working with and to a wide range of financial and non-financial KPIs
* Administrative experience, including researching, CRM management and reporting on financial and non-financial targets
If this role sounds like something you would love to get stuck into, please don't hesitate to apply! Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect please pass on my details
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.