Major Gifts Manager
Islamic Relief UK is looking for a Major Gifts Manager to join us as we go through a period of exciting growth and change.
You will develop, implement and manage the IRUK Major Gift’s Unit, portfolio and associated budgets, contributing towards the achievement of fundraising and field programme objectives and targets.
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable corporate fundraising, sales or marketing, or account management experience including blue chip and / or trusts.
- Proven experience of achieving challenging targets.
- Experience using research to build donor profiles.
- People management experience including carrying out performance reviews, 1:1’s, development, motivation and effective management of performance issues.
- Knowledge of a wide range of fundraising mechanisms, including CRM, sponsorship, brand association and employee fundraising.
- Be a creative and lateral thinker with an innovative and strategic approach to attracting new business.
- Proven experience in developing team strategies and plans.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation skills – the ability to present Islamic Relief’s work professionally to senior managers in the corporate sector.
Closing date: Midnight on Monday 11th September 2017
If you are talented, reliable, resilient and a highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Islamic Relief’s values and beliefs, please apply by downloading the application pack from our website http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/about-us/vacancies/ and forward the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.