Supporter Development Manager (Direct Marketing)
I am working alongside a fantastic Health charity as they recruit for a Supporter Development Manager to join their Norwich office. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, this is a new role that will join a team of nine ambitious fundraisers as they work towards the common goal of both improving life and providing hope to those who have this specific illness. If you are passionate about increasing donor lifetime value then this post may be for you.
* Line manage the Community Fundraising Team and Fundraising Assistant. Provide daily oversight of the fundraising team in Norwich and lead for the Director of Fundraising when required
* Create and implement an Individual Giving strategy, with the aim of engaging existing, lapsed and new supporters - using the channels of direct mail, online fundraising and various other techniques as appropriate
* Create and implement a Community Fundraising strategy with the aim of developing a growing pool of active fundraisers
* Take all responsibility for IG campaigns (the entire process - messaging, content
research/selection, data briefing/management, agency briefing/management, copywriting, print, production and post-campaign analysis/reporting)
* At least three years' experience in Individual Giving (experience in Community Fundraising is desirable but not essential)
* Demonstrable ability to produce a vast range of engaging direct marketing communications
* The ability to line manage and develop/train/mentor line reports
* Detailed knowledge of individual giving and legacy fundraising, including the development of successful donor journeys
If this role sounds like something you would love to get stuck into, please don't hesitate to apply! Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect please pass on my details to them.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.