Interim Campaigns & Research Officer (9 month contract)
The deadline for this role has now passed, to be considered for similar roles, please email your latest CV to email@example.com.
This is a full-time role with a 9 month contract.
- An education and sustainable development charity.
- To create campaigning actions for suporters & monitor parliament and the media.
- To provide a high quality information & research function.
- To identify external advisers and campaign partners together with joint projects.
- Broad experience in policy, research, campaigns and public affairs would be ideal, and experience working on food or environmental issues would be very welcome, but not essential.
- Enthusiastic about engaging and motivating volunteer campaigners to get involved in grassroots campaigns activity.
- Ability to hit the ground running and experience of working in partnership with other organisations would also be an asset.