Volunteer and Fundraising Manager
Job Title: Volunteer and Fundraising Manager
Fixed term appointment for 3 years
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday to Friday (some evenings and weekends)
Salary: up to £36K
Location: London NW10
We are working in partnership with a small national health charity seeking to appoint an experienced Fundraiser to manage volunteers in the fundraising team, supporting their skills and development. The successful individual will lead the fundraising activity and will demonstrate:
- Fundraising experience in at least two of the following fields: community fundraising; individual giving; corporate fundraising
- Experience of successfully implementing a fundraising strategy
- Knowledge of the typical funding mix for a charity such as Sickle Cell Society
- Understanding of the motivations for giving amongst different donor sources and how to utilise these to achieve support
- Understanding of confidentiality, record-keeping and the ability to put this into practice
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent communications skills and the ability to propose, initiate and develop new ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement, to Jill Livingstone,
email@example.com quoting our reference JO1396.
Interview date: 14 September 2017