Interim Internal Communications Manager
This is a full-time role, with an initial 3 month contract.
- A large health charity.
- To ensure that staff and volunteers feel engaged, informed, and valued.
- To develop and deliver a programme of internal communications.
- To work with senior managers on creating the right messages.
- An experienced Internal Communications person with engagement experience or at least knowledge of how it links to communications.
- Experience in taking the branding and tone of voice of the organisation and applying it to internal communications.
- Experienced in supporting senior managers and able to balance complex workloads, and manage a small team.