Workforce Development & Training Manager
No Limits is looking to appoint a Workforce Development and Training Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a fast paced professional who has experience in managing continuous professional development opportunities and a background in Youth and Community work. No Limits is an ambitious charity with a clear vision for growth and a strong sense of values, with plans to expand out training offer both internally for staff and externally across Hampshire.
You will be responsible for the taking this vision forward, maintaining a strategic overview of the development needs of No Limits staff and volunteers, and understanding the needs of the wider sector, developing training packages which can meet our needs and create opportunities for the wider Children and Young People’s workforce to engage in our training.
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and with excellent attention to detail, you will thrive in completing tasks accurately and efficiently, and in accordance with company standards and policies.
An outgoing and persuasive communicator, you will maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including families, partners and statutory, private and other voluntary agencies.
Your strong networking skills and confident use of MSOffice will support your friendly, responsive working style.
Requirements include –
- Strategic overview of the training needs of No Limits workforce
- scoping, planning and coordinating comprehensive training and CPD packages
- responsibility for accredited training programs including the NVQ Youth Work training
- Overseeing and supporting the development of a range of Apprenticeship opportunities
- Developing opportunities to accredit No Limits existing and future training
Salary Scale: NJC 34- 38 £30,153 – £33,437 pro rata based on 37 hours FTE.
Hours: 25-30 hours a week. This includes some evenings and weekends.
Essential car user: Yes
Applications Close: Sunday 10th September 2017
Interview date: Friday 15th September 2017
For more information and to apply please download an application pack.
Apply for Workforce Development & Training Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Part Time Children & Youth Management jobs in Southampton
- Part Time Children & Youth Operations & Service Delivery jobs in Southampton
- Part Time Children & Youth Business Development & Commercial jobs in Southampton
- Part Time Children & Youth Training jobs in Southampton
- Part Time Children & Youth Volunteer Recruitment & Management jobs in Southampton