Our client, a well-established university, is looking to recruit for a part-time Accountant on a permanent basis working 20 hours p/w to provide key support to all areas of the university.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising all regular accounting processes
- Organising all company financial programs and ensuring compliance to budgetary requirements
- Supervising and ensuring efficient working of all financial transactions
- Monitoring and implementing all accounts payable payments
- Supporting all departments with the ordering of relevant merchandise
It is essential that the selected candidate has previous experience working as an Accountant; you will also need to be part ACCA, ACA qualified or the equivalent. Recent experience in finance along with a clear understanding of an Accountant's duties is required for the successful candidate.
Please apply by providing a Word Document of your most recent CV. A cover letter is not necessary at this stage.