Internal Communications Officer
Public Sector organisation based in the Northern Home Counties
With the team you will be responsible for the implementation of the internal communications strategy whilst providing advice and support to raise the profile of the organisation. Further responsibilities include:
- Work closely with corporate departments to ensure staff are informed about priorities of the organisation.
- Develop and lead on organisational campaigns.
- Build evaluation, monitoring and insight into internal communications in line with internal communications strategy.
- To research, write and manage communications for a range of channels including digital and social media.
In order to be successful you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Delivering communications to meet organisational objectives.
- Delivering communication campaigns to time and budget.
- Building insight into communications through research and evaluations.
- Knowledge of different communications channels including digital and social media.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Please note you must have a car and a full UK driving licence as some local travel is required.
£15-17 per hour
Rolling monthly contract