Director of Student Recruitment and Admissions
Our client is a leading Independent School based in North Surrey. As part of a family of international schools, this is an exciting time to join them with a new Head of School recently in place.
Reporting to the Head of School, the Student Recruitment and Admissions Director will provide the school's broad strategic leadership in student recruitment and enrolment planning, and will serve as a key point of integration for recruitment, admissions, retention, financial aid and information management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Student recruitment both in the UK and abroad
- Work with the Office of Institutional Advancement and other members of the Senior Leadership Team to create and execute a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Participate in attending school fairs and exhibitions, running opening days etc
- Organise and oversee all aspects of retention
- Oversee all aspects of the admissions process (both academic year and summer programmes) including communications, visits, tours and admissions committees
- Evaluate continually, and redesign where appropriate, all aspects of the admissions and marketing programme with the goal of maintaining capacity enrolment of qualified students by analysing data and developing actions plans
Embracing fully the school's mission, the ideal candidate will have a keen sense of marketing and exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Ideally you will have extensive experience of student recruitment and admissions in an independent school or educational setting, and have an understanding of the international student recruitment requirements. You will need to have proven leadership experience, have experience of promoting educational establishments both on site and through travel programs, and be an innovative thinker with the ability to think creatively in order to engage with new markets and families.
Working within or closely with a marketing team is essential.
A competitive salary, with excellent benefits - please contact me for details.