This is a full-time, permanent role.
- The Bell Foundation – An educational charity working on changing lives and overcoming exclusion through language education.
- To develop and deliver the communications strategy of The Bell Foundation, in conjunction with the staff, Senior Management Team and the Programme Committee and external partners.
- Develop and implement an agreed communications strategy and programme across the entire spectrum of communications disciplines including media and public relations, public affairs, brand, marketing, events, production of materials and support to external partners.
- To oversee the work on digital communications and social media. Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining consistency across all media.
- Experience working in a comparable role in either the charity sector or in education – particularly the managing of communications across a range of wide range communications disciplines including digital and social media.
- Experience of developing and delivering a communications strategy and plan. And experience of marketing, design and event management.
- Experience of managing suppliers, and communications budgets.
Deadline: As soon as possible.