Senior Communications Manager
Prospectus are pleased to be assisting in the recruitment of a Senior Communications Manager at the Big Lottery Fund for an interim 12 month vacancy. This leading national community funder awards funds to projects that bring improvements to communities throughout the UK. Their approach is very much focused on providing financial support based on the skills and needs of society, helping to renew and build the communities in which they live.
- Leading and developing communications strategies
- Overseeing national campaigns and projects
- Developing handling strategies for managing sensitive and reputational issues
- Developing relationships with key media, as well as managing internal relationships to inform communications priorities
- Team management of communications managers and advisors, with an understanding and appreciation of the team being at differing stages of development
- Track record of reactive skills to manage sensitive and reputational issues
- Experience of proactively driving and managing national campaigns and projects
- Team management experience, managing a communications team
- Experience of developing communications strategies
To register your interest in this role, please submit your CV via the Prospectus website by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Steven Fraser at Prospectus for further information. Please upload your CV in Word format.