Head of Global Security
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading International charity on their recruitment for a Head of Global Security. The post holder will be based in London working on a permanent basis.
The client is looking to appoint the successful candidate with a starting salary of £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
Our client is looking for a person who can meet and perhaps exceed the following criteria:
* To be an Advisor on all security related issues and provide operational advice on the planning and delivering of high-risk travel into high risk areas of the world
* Liaise with Senior members of staff and programmes to create and implement policies and guidelines to support the Global Security Framework
* Lead the development and deliver the company's global security training programmes for all staff, as well as ensuring the effectiveness of emergency response protocols
* Assist Regional Directors and other senior management with security advice as required for International Secretariat premises
* Assume responsibility for the security department, including the budget and overseeing the security equipment
* Around 15 years experience in security management, preferably for NGOs, and needs to be culturally sensitive
* Some form of training in Security Management or a related field, or extensive experience
* Mentally resilient, able to adapt to different situations and to be able to choose the right course of action depending on the situation - also politically switched on with an understanding of security related issues
* Understanding and preferably experience of hostile complex operating experience and someone who is operationally hands on
Please apply ASAP if you would like to be considered!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.