SharePoint Content Designer
A well established Public Sector and Government organisation based in Central London.
The successful SharePoint Content Designer will be responsible for:
- Use research and analytics conducted to review and refine content to ensure it meets user needs.
- Review existing content and identify gaps in content to develop/refine content.
- Develop content to support publishing for the organisation's intranet.
- Work with key stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure that subject matter is understood.
- Train users of the Intranet.
- Support a Senior Content Designer with the programme task and bigger requests.
The successful SharePoint Content Designer will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First-hand experience using content best practices to ensure accessibility and SEO.
- Experience writing content for an Intranet.
- Experience using SharePoint (Essential)
- Working experience of monitoring the performance and collecting user feedback of content to improve and refine content.
- Experience using Analytics tools.
- An understanding of the GDS Digital by Default Service Standards (Desirable)
- Experience working within/to GOV.UK principles (Highly Preferred)
An initial 3 month contract paying £140 to £160 PAYE per day based in Central London.