Very established professional membership organisation.
The Communications Officer role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and write newsletters, updates and staff e-communications.
- Manage the intranet including the content, training editors and researching/writing news items
- Monitor communications mailboxes and respond to enquiries.
- Produce collateral
- Organise and deliver internal communications events.
- Work on specific projects
- Ensure the brand and tone of voice is monitored.
- Monitor and measure feedback.
The successful Communications Officer:
- Will need to be immediately available
- Have experience in a communications role
- Able to deal confidently with people at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6 month contract - possibilities of extension
£26,000 pro rata