HR Advisers Team Leader
We are working with an International Charity who are recruiting for an brand new position - an HR Advisers Team Leader. This is a temporary role paying £200 LTD per day and is based in central London.
- Responsible for leading, developing, and maintaining an expert, proactive, innovative, and responsive HR advisory team to provide pragmatic, creative and business focussed HR solutions across the organisation.
- Take responsibility for high levels of service delivery in line with agreed measures.
- Effectively manage performance and day to day advisory service, identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and addressing these as appropriate.
- Ensure HR advisory cases are managed in a timely manner and deliver to internal SLA's using the 'Right First Time' approach, taking actions where necessary to rectify issues.
- Act as the escalation point for line managers on any HR issues that are unable to be resolved by the team, escalating decisions on exceptions where appropriate to the HR Service Delivery Manager.
- Work with HR Business Partners to provide effective account management support for their business areas, identifying & addressing issues within HR and identifying trends in the business for the HRBP to address as appropriate.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of managing HR advisory teams, including teams supporting employee relations issues
- A wide spectrum of HR generalist skills and experience
- Experienced people manager and leader of teams with proven ability to deliver results through others
- Demonstrable collaboration skills
- Ability to build relationships, challenge, and influence at a senior level
- Strong delivery mentality and able to work autonomously
- Highly motivated and resilient self-starter with good impact and the ability to gain people's trust and confidence
- An excellent and highly visible team player
Ideally you will have a DBS in place but if you are interested in this position and are experience in managing HR Advisers within the Public Sector then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for HR Advisers Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly