Communications and Engagement Manager
Job Title: Communications and Engagement Manager
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: £38k - £40k
Location: Angel, Central London
We are working in partnership with The British Society for Haematology which is the largest haematology organisation and the only society to cover all aspects of the speciality. The Society has been bringing haematology professionals together since 1960 to transform the care provided to patients.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Communications and Engagement Manager to join the team and strengthen their reputation as a leader in the field. This is an exciting time to join the organisation, as you will have an opportunity to lead ad shape the communications and engagement work following a recent strategic review. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience working in the field of communications, both traditional and digital
- Line management experience
- Experience of delivering a communications strategy
- Experience producing content for digital communications
- Experience working with social media platforms and managing CMS platforms
- Excellent computer skills including bulk email and Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with database systems
- Willing to work as part of a team on a variety of tasks
We are seeking a self-motivated, effective problem,-solver with a hands-on approach. You will have excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with people of any seniority externally and internally. If you feel you have the skills and experience to be succeed in this role we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1404.
Closing date for applications: 15 August 2017, but please do apply without delay
Interview date: 22 August 2017