(Fixed-term Contract – up to 12 months)
Help us transform the way the world does business
We’re searching for a PR Manager to join our Content team and help build the London Business School’s national and international reputation, by developing and delivering an ahead-of-the-curve digital PR strategy.
Support the success of the London Business School
Influential, engaged and one step ahead of the crowd: as PR Manager, you’ll bring experience and understanding in the digital PR space to the London Business School, and play an instrumental role in building our reputation around the world. Good with words and great with people, you’ll create incisive digital PR campaigns and generate organic conversations on our social channels. And, in doing so, you’ll carve a spot for the School in the digital arena – and step your career up a notch. Here you’ll:
- Help the Content Director shape and implement a PR strategy
- Develop and deliver impactful digital PR campaigns
- Produce and pitch PR plans, press releases, media alerts, blogs, articles and more
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Secure quality press coverage for the School
- Project manage PR events in collaboration with other departments
- Complete media-related admin as needed
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll guarantee people pay attention to the London Business School, and that the hard work of our teams and students is provided the platform it deserves to shine.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Three years’ experience in a PR role
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build top working relationships
- Keen understanding for all things digital and ahead of the curve on new trends
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the PR Manager role – please click the apply button.