Help us transform the way the world does business
We need a personable, organised Fundraising Coordinator to help us keep in touch with our donor community.
Play a key part in our development and improvement strategy
Advancement leads the further development and improvement of London Business School. It connects LBS to its alumni and raises funds to support the School’s plans for growth. The Operations and Donor Relations team provide essential services that we need to deliver on our fundraising strategies, such as, prospect research, data management, donor relations activities and financial performance monitoring . As Fundraising Coordinator you’ll inspire loyalty and generosity among the individuals and organisations that contribute to the success of LBS. You’ll provide an outstanding service and experience by:
- Delivering exceptional customer service with a high standard of written and spoken communication
- Identify where efficiencies and improvements can be made to our thanking and acknowledgement processes
- Maintaining databases to ensure that gift acknowledgements are recorded
- Keeping donor needs at the heart of the donor relations plan
- Providing effective administrative support across the Advancement team
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role you’ll build and strengthen our relationships with essential members of the LBS community.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to a degree level
- Good working knowledge of IT systems, particularly databases. Experience of Raiser’s Edge would be an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team worker and influencer
- Experience of fundraising, project management or customer service would be an advantage
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Fundraising Coordinator role – please visit our site by clicking on the apply button.
Closing date: 4th September 2017.