Personal Assistant to Principal
Details of the Role:
You will be available to start on 4th September, for an ongoing period, estimated at 1-2 months, covering the hours of 0830am to 1630pm, Monday to Friday, and hold a current and in date DBS.
The main purpose of this role is to Assistant to the Principal and perform all necessary tasks requested, including a full range of secretarial and administration, ensuring efficiency and the smooth running of the Principal's office
* Act as a first point of contact within the school for staff, governors, councillors, parents etc.
* To assist the Principal in organising administrative workload
* Maintain the diary for the Principal
* Make travel arrangements
* Assemble and prepare papers
* Filing, records systems updates and maintenance
* Assist in recruitment
* Arrange meetings and take minutes
* Undertake all matters relating to the exclusion of students.
* Foster links between the school and the local community
* Carry out research
* Attend occasional open evenings and events
* Assist with students who are unwell
The ideal candidate will hold Fire, and Health & Safety, have the ability and tact to deal with a high degree of confidentiality, be sensitive and aware of the surroundings and service users, and have the ability work within potentially challenging and volatile situations.
You should have leadership qualities, be able to demonstrate experience within a similar setting, be positive, encouraging, supportive and inspiring, hold NVQ level 2 in Business Administration or equivalent,
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.