Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation & Reporting Advisor
WaterAid is looking for a Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) Advisor (Maternity Cover) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Accountability and Effectiveness Team, the Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Advisor will play a key technical role in this specialist area, and in particular will
- Manage effective capacity development initiatives and provide technical support on PMER across Country Programmes (CPs) and Regional Teams (RTs) as well as other internal teams.
- Oversee the production of global level consolidations of the annual planning reporting processes, providing concise, focused information to inform global management decision making and global external reporting.
- Manage and provide technical input to global level evaluations/studies commissioned by the team, including recruitment and management of external consultants, and internal coordination with regional teams and Country Programmes.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Post graduate degree or equivalent professional qualification/experience in a relevant subject preferably with significant relevance to the WASH sector.
- Substantial experience in designing, planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems, tools and processes at project, country and global levels and demonstrated ability to coach and train others in their use.
- Proven experience in conducting and/or managing evaluations e.g. project, thematic, country programme etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills with the ability to collaborate and build alliances internally and externally.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plan, an employee assistance programme, generous leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.