Marketing Projects Manager
My client, a fantastic and innovative Not-for-Profit organisation based in London, are looking for an interim marketing projects manager for a period of 6 months. Working with the Head of Brand & Communications this role will take a lead on key print marketing projects.
As the marketing project manager the postholder will be for producing the annual report and research report, and developing marketing assets that are in print. You will take ownership of marketing projects from brief through to delivery, managing a diverse range of projects and picking up on ad-hoc marketing activities as required.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Significant experience project managing marketing projects
- Experience of creating brand assets across multiple marketing channels e.g. print, digital, social and direct marketing
- Experience managing a range of agencies
- Experience managing campaigns across marketing disciplines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience within the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.