A marketing leading technology company are looking to add a Marketing Manager to the team due to huge growth.
Work with Technical product teams to devise and deliver Go To Market plans for new propositions/product enhancements
Develop and coordinate integrated marketing plans across the marketing mix to drive lead generation, including Digital, PR & Events, Influencer marketing, Account Based Marketing and Thought leadership
Develop and implement reporting framework that measures and tracks the ROI of all marketing activities undertaken
Develop, plan and execute monthly new business campaigns including pricing initiatives and working with affinity partners to add value to the units proposition
Undertake PR activity and develop a content plan that positions the company as an industry leader.
Be the 'face' of marketing in units Operational team and be the 'voice' of Info Exchange within the Marketing team.
Create a suite of marketing materials to support Field sales and Account management including: presentations; video content; case studies
Working with PR/Events Manager, plan events for existing and prospective clients including seminars, webinars and exhibitions to drive new business or upsell, alongside brand awareness.
Work with wider business to develop MI that enables targeted and segmented new business marketing campaigns.
Develop new routes to market and associated marketing plans/campaigns.
Help drive the cross-sell agenda to facilitate cross Group revenue opportunities
Marketing degree education or CIM diploma
Minimum of three years marketing experience within a B2B environment, ideally within a technology led organisation
* Agency management experience
* Strong copywriting skills
* Experience of developing successful marketing campaigns through the use of data and segmentation
* Event management
New product marketing, ideally technology/SaaS markets
* Excellent communicator who can express ideas/concepts/strategies clearly and with enthusiasm at Board level and to peer groups
* Commercially aware and able to translate marketing activities into ROI
* Have great attention to detail
* Be a natural juggler, able to prioritise workload, multitask and show initiative
* Demonstrates creativity and commercial acumen
£40,000 -£45,000 + benefits