Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager
Job Title: Trusts & Foundations Fundraising Manager
Hours: Full time, One year fixed term
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are working in partnership with a non-profit environmental organisation seeking to appoint a Trusts & Foundations Fundraising Manager to manage and develop the bid pipeline in a one year maternity cover role. This role is pivotal to the growth and success of the organisation. You will maximise income through sourcing small, medium and major grants from trusts, foundations, institutional/government funders in the UK, EU and beyond.
The successful individual will have detailed Trust and Foundations fundraising knowledge and will demonstrate:
- Understanding of new business development with proven experience of taking prospects from research to securing success
- Proactive approach to spotting new business opportunities
- Ability to draft complex trust applications and produce accurate financial supporting documents
- Ability to write persuasively and an excellent eye for detail
- Proven experience to manage competing requirements and deliver on time.
You will have a good understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please send your CV in a word format to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1412.
Please apply as soon as possible as our client is looking to interview on Friday 1 September.