Head of Resources
Job Title: Head of Resources
Hours: 30 hours per week to include flexible working
Salary: £45,580 - £49,519 (Pro rata for hours worked)
Contract: 18 months (possibility for extension)
Location: London N17
We are working in partnership with a charity that was founded in 2008 to radically transform access to mental health services to our most excluded young people. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Head of Resources to be responsible for the management of financial operations for the charity to ensure that business objectives are met. This individual will also be responsible for Resource management. You will report directly to the CEO and will be a member of the Senior Management Team contributing to ongoing management of the charity and strategic planning.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of the requirements of Charity SORP
- Excellent working experience of Sage line 50
- Experience of developing organisational strategy and business plans
- Strong track record of leading and managing change, including restructures
- Experience of presenting complex financial, performance and information in many settings
- Experience of managing financial systems, performance and information
- Strong leadership skills.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual with the ability to plan and think strategically and work well under pressure. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual and if you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1403.
Closing date for applications: 8 August 2017 but please apply without delay
Apply for Head of Resources
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Management jobs in London (Central)
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Central)
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Finance & Legal jobs in London (Central)
- Part Time Social Care & Welfare Human Resources jobs in London (Central)