An independent charity who are highly regarded in their field.
The interim Press Officer will be involved in:
- Working on an exciting campaign
- Co coordinating the stakeholder e bulletin content and liaising with the agency over its production
- Putting the monthly media and communications evaluation report together
- Day to day monitoring and evaluation tasks
- Dealing with reactive press office requests
- Checking social media and planning for future weeks
The successful Press Officer:
- Will be immediately available to start work mid-August
- Will enjoy working in a fast paced press office
- It is preferable if you have worked in a charity environment or on a campaign
A day rate between £120 - £150 per day
Start date of Mid-August
A short-term, exciting contract.