Digital Manager – Innovation
1 day left
- Contract Type
This is an outstanding opportunity to play a vital role in helping Save the Children meet its ambitious digital goals. As our influential and energetic Digital Manager – Innovation and Partnerships you will be responsible for leading, supporting and advising on the development of new digital products and partnerships for fundraising, which will drive future income growth.
Our organisation exists to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
Digital – will be key to us achieving our ambitious plans. We are entering an exciting period of digital transformation to become a truly digital organisation - fundraising, campaigning, communicating and engaging with supporters and the public via digital channels.
As Digital Manager – Innovation and Partnerships, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic support for the development and implementation of digital elements to new fundraising products considering how we can use digital technology or channels to approach problems or attract an audience.
- Use insight and audience data to create and develop effective propositions/products with digital as a core element and developing digital supporter journeys
- Championing innovation within the digital department, sharing knowledge of new technologies and working with the digital department to embed innovation across all digital activity.
- Provide planning support and project delivery to maximise our partnership opportunities considering digital platforms and routes to audience.
To be successful you will have proven experience within digital marketing, excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management. Confident with the ability to work to tight time scales, you will also have:
- A strong understanding of email, mobile, PPC, social media and digital display
- A firm grasp of digital marketing trends and emerging technologies
- Project management skill – able to manage complex cross organisational projects across a broad range of departments and stakeholders. An understanding of lean and agile ways of working would be an advantage.
- The ability to drive ideas and concepts and champion these up to Director level and to teams across a business
- Resilience, enthusiasm, energy and drive, a team ethos, strong networking and relationship building skills, openness and the ability to deliver beyond his or her personal brief.
Experience of the sector isn’t as important as your passion for, and expertise utilising, new forms of technology and digital activities. Above all, you will be motivated by the challenge of change and inspired by the cause of a leading children’s charity.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 20th August 2017