Interim Programme Manager
Our client is the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. In order to continue their growth trajectory they are looking for an Interim Programme Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Strategic Change, the appointed candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Proactively monitoring overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Ensuring the project is planned, managed and controlled appropriately
- Developing full scale detailed project plan(s) with the Workstream Directors and scheduling project timelines
- Providing support for the Workstream Directors
- Producing reports for the relevant committees / Project Board / key stakeholders
- Ensuring that Workstream activities are completed in the desired timeframe and to quality standards
- Coordinating project staff and manage project resource allocation
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools
To be successful in the role you will need the following skills:
- Must have experience of managing commercial and/or FCA regulated projects
- Ability to lead large and technically complex projects from initiation to completion, and make decisions within the tolerances set by the Project Boards
- Demonstrate experience of delivering successful projects in a fast moving environment
- Proven experience in risk management and change management
- Proficient in project management software
Please note, this is a 12 month contract.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted CVs in order to determine each applicant's suitability and aptitude for the contract role.
As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices. Â
Please note that this advert may close earlier than advertised, so you are encouraged to send a CV to register your interest.