Senior Regional Fundraising Officer
We are looking for a talented fundraiser who can develop new and existing regional partnerships to support Centrepoint’s work with homeless young people in Yorkshire. The post holder will lead on fundraising and engagement events and will work with the regional operations team to develop and deliver services that contribute to Centrepoint’s strategy of a home and a job for every young person.
The post holder will be responsible for an income target and will contribute to Centrepoint’s wider national fundraising target. The post holder should have some experience of working across a range of income streams and be able to show good account management skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing regional fundraising team. You'll be working in our main base in Yorkshire, Bradford and work hand in hand with other members of the Regional Fundraising Team, Centrepoint’s wider Fundraising Team as well as Operational and Delivery staff.
- Increase income in your region.
- Support the wider Regional Fundraising Team in the development and implementation of the Regional Fundraising Strategy.
- Writes high quality, engaging and compelling applications to trusts and foundations.
- Identifying, securing, managing and developing corporate relationships in the region
- Leads on the development and delivery of events in their region.
- Identifies and secures income generating relationships with community partners and maximises existing community relationships.
For further information and to apply, please visit our jobs page.