About EAP Engineers Against Poverty (EAP) is a leader in infrastructure policy, engineering practice and international development with strong links with development agencies, government and industry. We develop research, policy and practice in infrastructure investment, labour standards, climate change, transparency and accountability and local content in line with our mission to reduce and eventually eliminate poverty. Job purpose: EAP is seeking a self-motivated administrator to provide support to its programmes across 15 diverse countries. The Programme Administrator will be responsible for organise board meetings, international workshops, promotional events, prepare budgets and supporting the preparation of consultancy and research proposals. They will also assist the process of funding our national programme and support our communications activity including updating the websites, social media platforms and assisting with the newsletter. The appointee will also take on for the same role for the Construction Sector Transparency Initiative – a transparency and accountability programme which operates in 15 countries.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Poverty Relief Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Poverty Relief Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Poverty Relief International Development jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Poverty Relief Policy & Research jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Poverty Relief PR & Communications jobs in London (Central)