Global membership body
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- Responsible for the development and implementation on marketing initiatives designed to support new student acquisition and retention.
- Work with regional marketing managers to ensure regional insight and understanding of local requirements are gained and incorporated into global plans.
- Work with the market research team to analyse campaigns, competitor activity, internal data and external information and make recommendations based on the insight.
- Effectively market and encourage awareness, satisfaction and usage of study materials.
- Lead and work in multidisciplinary teams drawing from the marketing department and the rest of the organisation as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ideally 7 years of marketing experience
- Experience at working with different stakeholder and managing expectations
- Ability to develop marketing plans to support organisational objectives
- Marketing experience in education, membership schemes or commercial sector.
The client is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 -£38,000 per annum on a 6 month contract.