Corporate Partnerships Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge within fundraising? Our client has a vacancy for a Corporate Partnerships Manager that could suit someone looking to develop their fundraising career.
The organisation is the leading UK charity specialising in a whole person approach to helping people live well with the impact of cancer. The way in which they help people is known as the Bristol Whole Life Approach which provides a powerful combination of physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual support that is designed to help anyone affected by cancer, at any stage of the disease. They do this through residential courses, group sessions and 1-2-1 complementary therapies.
Job Title: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Pill, near Bristol
Benefits: 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays + additional days over Christmas and New Year period. Free parking in a beautiful semi-rural setting
They are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join their Partnerships Fundraising team at an exciting time of growth. For this post they require an individual that has demonstrated an excellent track record in securing income from corporate partnerships, managing high-value relationships and developing new propositions. The role requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a very good eye for detail.
- Implement strategic and operational plans for corporate fundraising.
- Achieve the agreed annual targets for corporate fundraising +£200k.
- To lead corporate fundraising development; managing and coordinating a programme of fundraising activities to engage corporate supporters and their employees.
- Proven experience of corporate fundraising including charity of the year applications, donor stewardship and growing income sources.
- Ability to write and communicate in a highly persuasive style; attracting and retaining high-value donors.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities effectively.
With ambitious plans for growth, it is extremely important that the successful candidate relishes meeting and exceeding fundraising targets, working with drive, enthusiasm and a go-getter attitude.
Closing date: Sunday 20th August 10pm
1st Interview: Thursday 24th August
2nd Interview: TBC
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.