Fundraising Team Administrator
Our client is seeking an individual for a highly focused, administrative support role within their fast moving and innovative Fundraising Team.
FUNDRAISING TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
Based in Camden Town, London
Full Time, Permanent
This children’s charity, aims to improve the lives of sick, disabled and disadvantaged children by providing practical help (such as Sunshine Coaches, wheelchairs and specialist equipment) and memorable childhood experiences. Their practical help makes an immediate difference offering independence, freedom and dignity to disabled children; enabling them to make the most of their childhood. They play a key role in building the self esteem of children who are disadvantaged and in making them the people who they become.
Understanding the need for accurate management of data is crucial to the role as well as being a flexible team player, in a very friendly working environment. Summary of the role is as follows:
- Being the DynamicsNAV (CRM/Finance) database champion for the Fundraising Department; promoting best practice, ensuring the database is maintained and kept up-to-date at all times and that fundraising information is used to best possible effect.
- Working with the Finance Department, the Database Manager and Fundraising Team to ensure that accurate fundraising records are maintained in DynamicsNAV (CRM/Finance) and income/expenditure are coded correctly and reconciled on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the charity’s regional offices and ensuring all fundraisers are logged on the database and that the income has been allocated to the relevant region/activity.
- Providing excellent supporter care to donors, who get involved through direct donations to fun runs and treks, by telephone, emails and printed communications.
- Fulfilling administration tasks including mailings, organising team schedules, meetings and taking minutes.
Deadline for applications: Monday 21st August
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 28th August
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Fundraising jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Marketing jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Administration jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare Operations & Service Delivery jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Social Care & Welfare PR & Communications jobs in London (North)