Head of Marketing and Digital
This Head of Marketing & Digital position is based in London, the post holder will join the Not for Profit and Charities sector to take the reins of an established charity seeking to improve the lives of its beneficiaries through ongoing support and guidance.
Within this diverse role, you will be required to:
- Develop and implement an organisation-wide marketing strategy
- Ensure and implement highly effective marketing campaigns, delivered across all appropriate media.
- Line manage members of the Marketing & Digital department, leading, inspiring and continually improving performance.
- Oversee the development of marketing material and collateral.
- Build, develop and manage strategic partnerships with best-in-business suppliers
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Evidence of working at a senior level, ideally in a not-for-profit organisation.
- Strong personal record of overseeing marketing and digital functions.
- Evidence of building new Marketing & Digital programmes, teams and activities.
- Ability to develop and manage strategic partnerships
The client is offering a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 per annum for a 6 month contract