Head of Digital
This Head of Digital position is based in London, the post holder will join the Not for Profit and Charities sector to take the reins of an established charity seeking to improve the lives of its beneficiaries through ongoing support and guidance.
The main responsibilities for this Head of Digital position are to:
- Lead the development of a digital strategy
- Manage the Charity thought the structural transformation
- Working with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital first approach to deliver business objective
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience
- Lead and manage a programme of digital projects
- Liaise with stakeholder both internally & externally to create new opportunities for the use of digital technologies
The successful Head of Digital will have the following experience ideally in the Not for Profit and Charities sector:
This is a 6 month contract based in London with potential for extension or to go permanent paying £55000 - £65000 a day dependant on experience.