Senior Marketing Manager B2C
A high profile Not-For-Profit Education organisation based in London
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, supporting and delivering the Groups campaigns and marketing strategies to the targeted markets. Setting clear objectives to increase the reach of existing marketing channels, the manager will look to improve the impact and return of the marketing activity.
- Line Management with teams over 5 people. (Essential)
- Strong people management skills. (Essential)
- Background in further or higher education
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, reliable and dependable - gets the job done, follows up on actions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with experience of copy writing and editing writing about complex issues for a variety of audiences
- Organised and effective with setting up and maintaining office systems
£38,000 - £41,000