Email Marketing Manager
Leading charity is seeking an Email Marketing Manager with proven experience in developing, building, executing and analysing email campaigns. The Email Marketing Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of the Charity's email schedule: work closely with the Email Marketing Executive and key stakeholders to plan email delivery schedule across the charity's diverse campaigns.
- Email creative and content development: work with the Creative Services and Digital teams to develop creative and content briefs for emails, developing and optimising templates, ensuring effective QA and testing procedures are in place, and working to optimise the end to end delivery process
- Performance reporting and analysis: produce reports and analysis for key stakeholders around campaign performance and use these to formulate recommendations and optimisation.
You will have the following experience and knowledge
- Email marketing best practice
- Email platforms, content and delivery systems
- Email optimisation for multiple devices
- Planning and optimising email content
- Technical appreciation of email interface development
- Strong HTML coding skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Direct marketing skills
- Creative appreciation
- Strong briefing and co-ordination skills