Media and Communications Manager (12 month contract)
We are no longer accepting applications for this role, to be considered for other roles please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An ambitious environmental charity.
- Develop a communication and media strategy to ensure the UK’s environmental standards are maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining key relationships with journalists to ensure communications have the greatest impact possible.
- Lead and coordinate team members from the organisation to help maximise speaking opportunities.
- Develop and update key messages for use by the organisation and allies in their communications.
- Write press releases to gain effective media coverage and produce social media resources to raise the profile of key environmental issues.
- Educated to degree or postgraduate level in a related field.
- Experience of developing and implementing successful communication strategies.
- Experience in leading reactive media work, running media events and writing press releases.
- Sound understanding of environmental issues in the UK and knowledge of the British political landscape.
- Extensive experience either working as a journalist or working closely with journalists.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
Apply for Media and Communications Manager (12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly