System Support Analyst
The Movember Foundation exists to change the face of men’s health. We have raised over $750m since we started and we are investing in hundreds of innovative programs that are all designed to achieve our goal of ensuring that men live happier, healthier and longer lives.
The System Support Analyst is responsible for the internal IT support of Movember staff within our London office. They will also assist in the support of the Movember’s internal IT infrastructure as directed by the Global Technical Operations Lead.
Specifically, you will be responsible for :
- Provide 1st level support for our local office across both Mac and PC hardware & software.
- Ensuring all support requests are tracked, investigated and responded to in a timely manner
- Ensure our video conferencing is always available, and staff are trained in how it operates
- Assisting with local IT Infrastructure purchases when requested including new equipment and coordinating the repair of old equipment
- Working closely with Movember suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery of externally provided services
- Providing local system setup and support of staff PCs and Laptops
- Maintaining local server infrastructure as needed
- Being an effective team member within the Movember IT group and provide technical assistance to Movember staff globally
- Help setup new systems, assist with any AV needs, desk changes/relocations, and other general technical requirements.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Experience providing customer support in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting PC’s and Mac’s
- Experience configuring and managing networks
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with strong organisational skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or related disciplines
- Experience with Office365 administration
- Experience with Box.com
- Experience with Zoom Video Conferencing
- Experience maintaining/managing Jira and Confluence
- Experience supporting Linux and Microsoft servers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly engaged person to join a rapidly growing, fast paced and highly energetic team so if you believe you have the necessary qualifications and experience to succeed in this role please forward your application and covering letter together with answers to the questions below by 11th August 2017 to email@example.com.
- What is your most memorable Movember experience?
- Describe the best project you have implemented/rolled out and why it stands out?
Apply for System Support Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly