A not for profit with international reach based in Cambridge, always looking to innovate within their industry.
- Lead on the planning and development of a variety of events, producing an annual schedule that supports the company wide strategy, vision and values.
- Establish strong relationships with other departments to deliver an informative and engaging programme of activity which will motivate potential customers.
- Lead on the organisation and delivery of events, including; producing detailed event planning documents e.g. Gantt charts and running orders. Agreeing and booking speakers/activities/tours, organising staffing and print requirements, briefing staff and producing Risk Assessments.
- Work with relevant teams to ensure the events are being planned and promoted to the target markets in the most effective and impactful way, delivering a high quality customer experience with consideration to the prospective student/customer journey.
- Evaluate all events, internally and through benchmarking/mystery shopping, and produce reports which include recommendations for improvements.
- Be proficient in handling and analysing data. Use the Customer Relationship Management system to organise events, track potential customers and produce reports. Identify appropriate technologies to promote events and improve efficiency during their delivery.
- To manage the events budget, including: monitoring income and expenditure and producing budgetary reports as required.
- You'll have extensive event management experience and experience of managing and motivating staff during events.
- You'll be able to work with stakeholders at all levels to form positive relationships.
- You'll be customer focused and a proactive self-starter with excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic salary between £32,000 and £37,000 depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave and benefits.