Corporate Relationship Manager
We are looking for an experienced account manager, ideally with charity or CSR experience to join our talented team during an exciting growth period.
Mercy Ships is a faith based charity, bringing safe surgery to people in Africa who have no access to healthcare or money to pay for it.
Title: Corporate Relationship Manager
Location: Stevenage, SG1
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 per annum
The role holder will be required to develop and nurture relationships to increase engagement and funding from our corporate partners based in and around London, as well as nationally. This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate to join our talented team to make a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage existing corporate partnerships of varying size ensuring highest standards of client care and stewarding at all times, acting as first point of contact and maximising income generation wherever possible
- Ensure that the appropriate monitoring, evaluation and reporting of corporate partnerships takes place in a timely manner
- Develop tangible CSR packages for corporate partners that allow maximum staff engagement
- Maximise organisational wide events such as the annual ball, challenge events, performance nights etc. to engage partners in giving and sponsorship
- Utilise current corporate partners to develop warm leads for future partnerships
- Work in partnership with the Philanthropy team (Trust & Foundations and Major Gifts) to ensure that relevant cross over is managed to the best outcome for partners
Please download the job description to find out more and apply with your CV and cover letter, which should be no more than 2 pages in length, detailing your relevant experience and why you want to work with us as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
No agencies please.