Senior Communications Manager - Projects and Partnerships (Maternity Cover)
Used to swimming upstream?
We have the ultimate challenge.
WaterAid is looking for a Senior Communications Manager - Projects and Partnerships (Maternity Cover) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Brand and Creative Department the Senior Communications Manager - Projects and Partnerships will:
- Lead on the planning, development and implementation of key communications activities across WaterAid.
- Oversee the communications of our key partnerships, ranging from Glastonbury Festival to HSBC and DFID.
- Ensure we are delivering projects in creative and inspiring ways; producing fresh and engaging communications resources that raise awareness, deliver change and increase our brand profile.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- An excellent project manager - able to lead cross-organisational teams to deliver results.
- A creative communicator with the ability to produce inspiring and engaging content.
- Excellent at planning in a fast-paced environment, helping us to prioritise the key opportunities that have the biggest impact.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Full Time International Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time International Senior Management jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time International Management jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time International International Development jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time International PR & Communications jobs in London (Central)