Interim Head of Brand and Marketing (4 month contract)
We are no longer accepting applications for this role, to be considered for similar positions please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A prestigious, noble charity.
- To lead the development and delivery of the organisations brand and marketing communications strategy and associated campaigns to ensure integrated communications drive action and achieve real impact.
- To line manage 3 direct reports and lead a team of 6.
- To shape brand development outputs and implementation across the charity through various communications channels.
- To track, develop and maintain the organisation’s brand reputation through established reporting mechanisms.
- To establish effective processes to track, measure and evaluate the impact of revised brand positioning.
- Must be a dynamic brand development expert who has proven success in delivering a brand reposition, ideally within the charity sector.
- Significant experience of developing and managing high performing teams.
- Extensive experience of marketing communications planning and strategy development.
- Flawless project and budget management, with a commercial understanding and an ability to set goals.
- Willing to travel and attend weekend meetings (UK & Ireland) and participate in some out of hours work.