Campaigns and Public Affairs Manager
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A national social welfare charity.
- You will be responsible for the development and successful delivery of hard-hitting campaigning activity and drive forward an increase in the reach and scale of influencing work.
- Proactively seek out and identify new campaigning priorities and support the delivery of outcome focused campaigns with clear, focused strategies to achieve maximum impact.
- Adapt campaigning messages appropriately to fully engage with a variety of relevant audiences, including public supporters, political stakeholders, media outlets and coalitions.
- Experienced national campaigner with excellent political acumen and ability to work strategically alongside other senior staff within the team.
- This well-known charity is undergoing a period of change within their policy and campaigns team, so need someone with the flexibility, ambition and creativity to thrive in this environment.
- Strong leadership skills are essential; you will be responsible for developing an undermanaged team and using your experience to inspire and motivate to bring out the best of their potential.
Deadline: As soon as possible.