6 days left
- Contract Type
I am currently working alongside a well-known international development charity as they recruit for a Database Manager to join their London office. Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving, the successful candidate will work across all functions of fundraising and alongside all staff in order to drive the fundraising data strategy and provide analysis and expertise to enable the charity's fundraisers to maximise both income and supporter retention.
* Use regular audits and cleansing in order to maintain the integrity of the database
* Work with the fundraising department in order to drive the current objectives of the strategy, and to work with this strategy for 2018 and beyond
* Create and introduce a training programme to support the Raiser's Edge database use across all fundraising teams
* To be responsible for all Gift Aid Management
* Detailed knowledge of Raiser's Edge, including substantial experience of day to day management of the database
* Experience building multi-layer queries
* Demonstrable experience of managing large projects
* Strong account management skills
* Experience with financial reporting
* Knowledge of Gift Aid
If this position sounds like something you may be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Database Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly