Senior Programme Funding Manager
Harris Hill are seeking a Senior Programme Funding Manager on behalf of a leading national charity that support deaf children and young people.
Based in London this role is responsible for generating income from trusts and foundations and statutory sources.
- Lead the preparation, scheduling and submission of six and seven figure funding applications to international and UK grant makers.
- Lead work with staff from across the charity to identify new opportunities for funding that supports their strategic plans
- Review funders' contracts and terms and conditions attached to grant offers and partner INGO / NGO contracts
- Lead the development of excellent working relationships with our international team and Scottish business development unit to maximise funding opportunities
- Lead the programme funding team in building relationships at all levels and ensure opportunities for funding partnerships to support our programme priorities
Experience & skills
- Significant direct experience of achieving six /seven figure multi-year grants from sources such as DFID, EU, lottery and other major international and bi-lateral funders
- Proven track record of generating grant or contract income for new and existing international and UK work in innovative ways against challenging annual targets
- Exceptional writing skills, able to produce accurate and detailed high level reports and business plans which express complex concepts simply, clearly and persuasively
- Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills; experienced in taking the lead in complex bid development
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate sensitively and assertively to internal and external contacts at all levels