Senior Digital Product Manager
A large Public Sector and Government organisation based in London.
The successful Senior Digital Product Manager will be responsible for:
* Improving existing digital tools required for flagship campaigns
* Overseeing the creation of new digital tools (apps, web tools, etc.) ahead of a number of new brand launch initiatives.
* Establishing business needs, and undertaking product discoveries to understand user needs and define user journeys
The successful Senior Digital Product Manager will be expected to fulfil the following criteria:
- Agile experience essential
- Experience working to GDS Principles (Preferred)
- Experience as a Digital Product Owner required
- Experience launching Mobile Apps (Preferred)
- Experience launching new Digital Products (Essential)
- Experience managing development agencies (Essential)
The successful Senior Digital Product Manager will be offered a rolling 12 month contract paying circa £38,000 per annum.