Regional Fundraiser Yorkshire (part time considered)
We are looking for a talented regional fundraiser to maximise The Sick Children's Trust's relationships and fundraising opportunities Yorkshire. With two years' full-time experience of charity fundraising, preferably with knowledge of corporate and community fundraising, you should be passionate about nurturing relationships with supporters past, current and prospective. Your role will support our work providing vital 'Home from Home' accommodation for families with critically ill children, so empathy and sensitivity with the cause are essential. This is a busy role, with lots of variety, so great communication and organisation skills are a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing charity within an enthusiastic fundraising team. You'll be working directly with our regional and head office teams, alongside staff in our three Yorkshire 'Homes from Home' and the families they support.
- Increase the income of The SCT.
- Assist Campaign and Appeals Manager in the development and implementation of the Fundraising Strategy for the Yorkshire region.
- To maintain the strong network of donors and continually seek to develop it to broaden the organisation’s supporter base.
- Research potential new sources of income in order to maximise donations and diversify income streams.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships within the region.