1 day left
- Contract Type
Harris Hill are seeking a Legacy Fundraiser to join a Hospice providing free expert care for people with life limiting conditions in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
Based in Hertfordshire, this organisation provide support and tailored care to patients to help them improve and maintain the quality of their life.
This role is responsible for developing the gifts in will income stream through marketing and promotion and raising awareness.
- To support the Head of Trusts, Legacies & Appeals in the development of the Legacy Strategy
- To lead on the implementation of the Legacy Strategy to deliver the Legacy income target, managing activity within budget and keeping messaging on brand
- To manage the Make a Will Month campaign engaging all stakeholders
- To manage and develop a suite of Gifts in Will marketing support materials to support and underpin the overall strategy
Experience and skills
- Previous experience of income generation from a legacy programme or awareness of another fundraising income stream
- Strong written and verbal communication skill s
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability deal sensitively with bereaved people
- Good presentation and oral communication skills
Apply for Legacy Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly