Public Sector business in Hertfordshire
In this role you will be responsible for:
Managing media relationships, handling and advising on media enquiries, and delivering responses.
- Creating and delivering annual proactive media plan covering expected health activities, for example winter pressures and public health campaigns.
- Acting as communications lead on a range of service change projects and campaigns, advising on appropriate communications and delivering those.
- Advising on and deliver internal communications strategy and plan.
- Leading on the production of regular publications such as to GP membership, stakeholders and staff, including annual report.
- Managing digital communications channels, making full use of them to communicate on projects, including overseeing and delivering social media activity.
- Overseeing maintenance and development of intranet and website.
- Supporting public engagement and consultation programmes, including: preparation of materials for public meetings; support on event organisation; and attendance as required.
This role would be ideally located if you live in Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Luton, St Albans or Edgeware.
In order to be successfully shortlisted for this role you must have at least 2 years communications experience either within a public sector or not for profit organisation. NHS experience would be highly desirable.
You must be able to start immediately.
Opportunity to be part time